Sunday, November 10, 2013

Betty Made

 
Written by Jenn

What to do???

A family gathering looming and no time to make anything good…

Yes sometimes I reach for Betty, Betty Crocker that is…
















 
It is till pretty warm here in Florida , and I plan on taking a cold pasta salad to our family dinner.  So I jazzed up a Suddenly Salad and in no time I had a great dish to take.


 










I used two packages of Suddenly Salad, but only one seasoning packet as they are extremely high in sodium.  I boiled the noodles as directed and prepared the dressing.  I placed the mixture in the fridge to start cooling while I prepared the other ingredients.  















 
I then minced one shallot, chopped olives and tomatoes, and grabbed the feta cheese.  Finally I stir these into the pasta and keep in the fridge until its time to serve. 



















Now you have a great dish made to impress any in-laws…


Checkout the Cake Spinners...

And don't forget to SPPIIINNN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment